Saturday 18 February 2017

Explanation writing - Class OnAir episode

The Video
The learning intention for this lesson was to plan & write a piece of explanation writing using the T.I.I.C (Title - Introduction - Information - Conclusion) structure. In the first part of the video you see a whole class lesson where I am recapping what we had covered in a previous lesson, and I also introduce the explanation writing plan. The second part of the video shows me working with a group of children as we go over their plans to then start the process of writing using the writing template. To View the detailed lesson plan and reflection visit my Google Class ONAir site.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Practise Intensive - Day 9 Sharing

The 9th, and final day, of the Reading Practise Intensive was just as informative as the others. My big takeaway and challenge was around fe...