Sunday 29 March 2015

So far so good.

I have been using 'Wiseman's Warehouse' as a form of positive reinforcement for the past two weeks. The results have been mostly positive. The majority of students have really responded well to the concept, trying hard to earn Wiseman Dollars. I still have a couple of students who haven't really embraced the idea. When they receive a token they show no signs of actually wanting it like the other students. I don't know if this is them putting up a front, trying to look cool and not too eager in front of their peers or if they really don't care. I'll keep working on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Practise Intensive - Day 9 Sharing

The 9th, and final day, of the Reading Practise Intensive was just as informative as the others. My big takeaway and challenge was around fe...